International course that shares concepts, tools and techniques to analyze the environment of organizations, determine their ability to conduct international business and manage the international operation.
Theme 1: Introduction to Business
- Know the concepts of Business, Company and Environment.
- Know the tools of Environment Analysis.
- Criticize the global trading environment, economic and political factors.
- Recognize differences between countries.
- Know the global competitive strategy design process.
- Business as economic activity
Theme 2: International Enviroment
- Differences in national cultures
Theme 3:Strategy and structure for International Business
- The Strategy of International Business
- The Organization of International Business
- Entry Strategy and Strategic Alliances
Theme 4:International Business Operations
- Exporting, Importing, and Countertrade
- Global Production, Outsourcing, and Logistics
- Global Marketing and R&D
- Global Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Finance in the International Business